Metal Forming and Drawing
New product development for industry-leading electronic device manufacturers involves balancing the competing interests of design, schedule and cost. Most OEM device manufacturers rely on custom metal fabrication to ensure effective product design, improved efficiency, and maximum profitability. Sometimes the right partner can make the difference in launching a new product that meets or exceeds expectations.
As your source for custom metal fabrication, Faspro Technologies brings expertise in forming and drawing of thin gauge metal parts to support prototype and pre-production manufacturing. Providing quick turnaround and cost effective processes that result in high-quality product allow the OEM to properly evaluate new products and make changes before committing to expensive and long lead production tooling.
We’re a leader in quick turnaround, thin gauge metal fabrication for prototype or short-run production but it’s our high quality standards that make the difference. Other benefits of partnering with Faspro Technologies include:
Expansive list of available metals
- sheet stock including stainless steel, steel, copper, brass, nickel and aluminum
Quality Control that meets OEM expectations
- our entire operation, from etching to drawing and forming is ISO 9001:2008 certified
In-house design and engineering
- help with design for manufacturability and ensure your product gets fabricated faster
- product and tooling engineers are knowledgeable in manufacturing processes
Custom tooling and product development
- we can build custom tooling and components to make your design a reality
For more information on how Faspro Technologies can help with your metal forming and drawing needs, please contact us today.